- Everpure H-104 EV9612-11 Replacement Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure H-104 replacement water filter finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb.
- The Everpure H-104 filter inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances — as tested by Everpure.
- H-104 Everpure EV9612-11 Water Filter Reduces:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Everpure H-104 EV9612-11 Replacement Cartridge Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Minimum Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Capacity: 1,000 gal. (3,780 L)
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9612-16
- Everpure H-104-R EV9612-11 Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Can replace Everpure EV9601-04 S-100 filter cartridge.
- Everpure H-104 EV9612-11 Replacement Cartridge Instructions:
- Flush new water filter cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
- Install vertically with Everpure H-104 filter cartridge hanging down.
- Replace the cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.