- Everpure H-1200 Water Filtration System Features EV9282-00:
- The Everpure H-1200 water filter system refines your water by stripping contaminants and removing bad taste. The water that you will have will be sparkling and healthy.
- The H1200 has an exclusive precoat technology that removes impurities as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- The Everpure H-1200 system finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- The Everpure H-1200 water filter cartridge reduces chlorine taste and odor, chloramines and other bad tastes and odors.
- Provides bacteriostatic control which means it prevents bacteria from growing and multiplying.
- KDF® media inhibits microbial growth — as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium
- Reduces methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE) and and lead.
- Effectively reduces volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), including trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances — as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- The Everpure H1200 has a capacity of 1000 gallons.
- Everpure H-1200 EV9282-00 Water Filtration System Contaminant Reduction:
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 Certified
- Everpure H-1200 EV9282-00 Water Filtration System Specs:
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For cold water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Pressure: 10-125psi
- Filtration: 99.9% particles 1/2 micron and larger; 95-100% tastes and odors from drinking water
- Capacity: 1,000 gal. (3,780 L).
- Manufacturer: Everpure H-1200
- Everpure H-1200 EV9282-00 Replacement Water Filter:
- The Everpure H-1200 water filtration system replacement filter is the Everpure H-1200 EV9282-01 replacement cartridge.
- Everpure H-1200 EV9282-00 Water Filtration System Instructions:
- Everpure H-1200 Installation Manual
- Space required: 5 x 13 x 21 in. (13 x 33 x 53 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Install the Everpure H-1200 vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Replace both cartridges at the same time when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- A drinking water faucet is required. Drinking water faucets are sold separately so you can choose your desired design and color.