- Everpure H-300-HSD Water Filtration System Features EV9270-73:
- For high silt density water vs. standard H-300.
- The Everpure H-300-HSD water treatment system finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb.
- Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Everpure H-300-HSD EV9270-73 Water Filtration System Contaminant Reduction:
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Everpure H-300-HSD EV9270-73 Water Filtration System Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Minimum Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Capacity: 300 gal. (1,135 L)
- Manufacturer: Everpure H-300-HSD
- Everpure H-300-HSD EV9270-73 Water Filtration System Replacements:
- The Everpure H-300-HSD Water Filtration System uses the H-300-HSD replacement filter number EV9270-75.
- Everpure H-300-HSD EV9270-73 Water Filtration System Instructions:
- Everpure H-300-HSD Installation Manual
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 22 in. (13 x 13 x 56 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Install the Everpure H-300-HSD water filter system vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Replace the cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- A drinking water faucet is required. Drinking water faucets are sold separately so you can choose your desired design and color.