- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-78 Water Filtration System Features:
- The Everpure H-300+M water filter system is equipped with a Performance Indication Device (PID), which operates on two standard “AA” batteries. The PID provides real-time monitoring of the filter's capacity. The PID device makes the H-300+M water treatment system different than the H-300 system.
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
- Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-78 Water Filtration System Contaminant Reduction:
- Asbestos fibers
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-78 Water Filtration System Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Minimum Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Capacity: 500 gal. (1,892 L)
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV927079
- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-78 Water Filtration System Replacement Filter:
- The Everpure H-300+M Water Filtration System uses the H-300M-R EV9270-81 replacement filter.
- For optimum performance, cartridge replacement is required once a year, or sooner if flow becomes too slow for convenience, or if the unit's rated capacity is reached.
- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-78 Water Filtration System Instructions:
- Everpure H-300+M Installation Manual
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 22 in. (13 x 13 x 56 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Install the Everpure H-300+M water filter treatment system vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Replace the H-300+M water filter cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.
- The monitor (PID) provides real time indication of the H-300+M’s capacity. The monitor’s built-in LED lights illuminate to convey the status of a capacity of a cartridge, keeping track of time while recording the amount of gallons the system has filtered. The appropriate lights activate only when water is on with the exception of the red light, which will stay on until the cartridge and batteries are replaced, resetting the system. Blinking green – OK, blinking yellow – replace soon, constant red – change filter.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- A drinking water faucet is required. Drinking water faucets are sold separately so you can choose your desired design and color.