- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-81 Replacement Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure Everpure H-300+M EV9270-81 replacement filter cartridge finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and chloramines.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb.
- Effectively reduces Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- KDF Media reduces limescale build-up in water-using appliances – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- KDF Media provides bacteriostatic control – as tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Equipped with a Performance Indication Device (PID), which operates on two standard “AA” batteries.
- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-81 Replacement Cartridge Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Minimum Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Capacity: 500 gal. (1,892 L)
- Manufacturer: Everpure H-300+M-R
The H-300-M is also known by the following part numbers:
- EV9270-80, EV9270-81, EV927080, EV927081, H-300+M, H-300-M, H-300M-R, H300M
- Everpure H-300+M EV9270-81 Replacement Cartridge Instructions:
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Replace the Everpure H-300+M water filter at the same time when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.
- The monitor (PID) provides real time indication of the H-300+M’s capacity. The monitor’s built-in LED lights illuminate to convey the status of a capacity of a cartridge, keeping track of time while recording the amount of gallons the system has filtered. The appropriate lights activate only when water is on with the exception of the red light, which will stay on until the cartridge and batteries are replaced, resetting the system. Blinking green – OK, blinking yellow – replace soon, constant red – change filter.