- Everpure H-54 EV9252-66 Water Filtration System Features:
- The Everpure H-54 water treatment system finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb.
- The Everpure H54 water filter inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances — as tested by Everpure.
- Everpure H-54 EV9252-66 Water Filtration System Contaminant Reduction:
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Everpure H-54 EV9252-66 Water Filtration System Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Minimum Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Capacity: 750 gal. (2,835 L)
- Manufacturer: Everpure H-54
- Everpure H-54 EV9252-66 Water Filtration System Replacements:
- The Everpure H-54 Water Filtration System replacement filter is the Everpure H-54 EV9252-68 water filter.
- For optimum performance, cartridge replacement is required once a year, or sooner if flow becomes too slow for convenience, or if the unit's rated capacity is reached.
- Everpure H-54 EV9252-66 Water Filtration System Instructions:
- Everpure H-54 Installation Manual
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 15 in. (13 x 13 x 38 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Use minimum length of tubing possible.
- Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Replace the Everpure H-54 filter when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- A drinking water faucet is required. Drinking water faucets are sold separately so you can choose your desired design and color.