- Everpure IN-10CC EV9100-71 Inline Filter Features:
- Everpure IN-10CC is an inline water filter for espresso and coffee applications and Reverse Osmosis post treatment.
- The Everpure IN-10CC contains calcite and granular activated carbon for chlorine taste and odor reduction with mineral feed for flavor additive.
- The Everpure IN-10CC filter inhibits the formation of limescale, which can shorten the life of equipment.
- 10" in-line design is compact and installs out of sight behind equipment.
- The Everpure IN10CC 9100-71 filter has a capacity of 2,000 gallons.
- Everpure IN-10CC EV9100-71 Inline Filter Specs:
- Size: 10" Length
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 gpm
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon with Calcite
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV910071
- Everpure IN-10CC Inline Filter for Icemakers Compatible:
- The Everpure IN-10CC EV9100-71 Inline Filter for Icemakers is compatible with the Omnipure K5520P-BB inline filter. The Omnipure K5520P-BB does not contain calcite.
- Everpure IN-10CC EV9100-71 Inline Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure IN-10CC inline filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush IN-10-CC by running water through filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.75 gpm.
- Use 1/4” water line.