- Everpure IN-15CR EV9100-78 Inline Filter Features:
- The Everpure IN-15CR is an inline water filter which provides clear, fresh, quality ingredient water for espresso applications.
- The Everpure IN-15CR EV9100-78 combines carbon and resin for taste and odor reduction with hardness removal.
- The Everpure IN-15CR inhibits the formation of limescale, which can shorten the life of equipment.
- The Everpure IN15CR EV910078 is a 15" in-line design with a capacity of 650 gallons.
- Everpure IN-15CR EV9100-78 Inline Carbon and Resin Filter Specs:
- Size: 15" Length
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 gpm
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi(0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Media: Carbon and Resin
- Capacity: 1,600 grains
- Inlet connection: 1/4"
- Outlet connection: 1/4"
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV910078
- Everpure IN-15CR Inline Filter for Icemakers Compatible:
- The Everpure IN-15CR EV910078 Inline Filter for Icemakers is compatible with the Omnipure K5686-BB Inline Filter.
- Everpure IN-15CR EV9100-78 Inline Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure IN-15CR inline filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush IN-15CR by running water through filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.75 gpm.
- Use 1/4” water line.