- Everpure IN6CG-S EV9100-66 Inline Filter Features:
- Everpure IN6CG-S inline filter provides clear, fresh, quality ingredient water for coffee and ice applications EV9100-66.
- Granular activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor, which can cause coffee to taste bitter.
- The Everpure IN6CG-S inhibits the formation of lime scale, which can shorten the life of equipment.
- The Everpure EV9100-66 six inch in-line design is compact and installs out of sight behind equipment.
- The Everpure IN6CG-S has a capacity of 700 gallons.
- Everpure IN6CG-S Inline Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 6" L x 2" W
- Inlet connection: 1/4” FPT
- Outlet connection: 1/4” FPT
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 gpm
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 700 gallons
- Media: Granular activated carbon
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV910066
- Everpure IN6CG-S Inline Filter for Icemakers Compatible:
- The Everpure IN6CG-S EV910066 Inline Filter for Icemakers is compatible with the Omnipure K2385-JJ. The K2385-JJ has 1/4" FQC fittings instead of the 1/4" FPT fittings. The 1/4" FQC fittings are built in so you do not need your current compression fittings.
- Everpure IN6CG-S EV9100-66 Inline Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure IN6CG-S inline filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.75 gpm.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush IN-6 CG-S cartridge by running water through filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Use 1/4” water line.