- Everpure MC-2 EV9612-56 Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure MC-2 delivers premium quality water for fountain and combination applications.
- The Everpure MC-2 is a sanitary quick change cartridge which is easy to install and replace. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The Everpure MC-2 features Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection which inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- The Everpure MC-2 beverage filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- The Everpure MC2 improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- Reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Replaces Everpure MC EV9612-06 Water Filter Cartridge.
- 87.8% of Chlorine
- 99.2% of Particulates
- 99.87% of Asbestos
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 97.2% of Turbidity
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Everpure MC-2 EV9612-56 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 20.75”H x 3.25”Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Media: MicroPure II
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9612-56
- Everpure MC-2 Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Replace the Everpure MC-2 Filter Cartridge every 9,000 gallons.
- Everpure MC-2 Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure MC-2 filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure MC-2 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure MC-2 by running water through the filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1.67 gpm.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.