- Everpure MH-2 EV9613-21 Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure MH-2 for coffee systems is a sanitary quick change cartridge which is easy to install and replace. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The Everpure MH-2 features Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection which inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- The Everpure MH-2 coffee filter is a 1/2 micron precoat filter cartridge for high flow, high volume brewers.
- The Everpure MH2 features a unique filter blend using activated carbon which reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- Reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages and saves energy by reducing scale build-up.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Replaces Everpure MH EV9613-01 Water Filter Cartridge.
- Everpure MH-2 EV9613-21 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 20.75”H x 3.25”Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Media: Activated Carbon
- Manufacturer: Everpure MH-2
- Everpure MH-2 Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Replace the Everpure MH-2 Filter Cartridge every 9,000 gallons.
- Everpure MH-2 Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure MH-2 filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure MH-2 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure MH-2 by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm.
- Use 1/4" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.