- Everpure MicroGuard Pro 4 EV963702 Replacement Cartridge Features:
- The EverPure PRO-4 delivers premium quality drinking water for bottleless coolers and drinking fountains.
- The Pro 4 Everpure's multi-stage filter for drinking water applications combines membrane and carbon block technology for superior filtration results down to 0.15 microns.
- The Everpure MicroGuard Pro 4 features capillary membrane filtration which reduces 99.9999% of bacteria, asbestos fibers, and cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- The EV963702 Pro-4 replacement cartridge features Submicron filtration which reduces dirt and particles and delivers taste, odor and chlorine reduction.
- The Everpure Microguard Pro 4 sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Everpure MicroGuard Pro 4 EV963702 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5”H x 3.25”Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1 gpm (3.8 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Rated Capacity: 3,600 gallons (13,600 L)
- Micron Rating: 0.15
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV963702
- Everpure MicroGuard Pro 4 EV963702 Water Filter:
- Replace the Everpure Pro 4 Filter Cartridge every 3,600 gallons.
- Everpure MicroGuard Pro 4 EV963702 Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure Pro 4 filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure Pro-4 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Microguard PRO-4 by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.