- Everpure OCS-2 EV9618-02 Coffee Filtration Cartridge Features:
- The Everpure OCS-2 for coffee systems is a sanitary quick change cartridge which is easy to install and replace. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The Everpure OCS-2 features Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection which inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- The Everpure OCS-2 coffee filter is a 1/2 micron precoat filter cartridge for low flow, low volume brewers.
- The Everpure OCS-2 features a unique filter blend using activated carbon which reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- Reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages and saves energy by reducing scale buildup.
- Everpure OCS-2 EV9618-02 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 10.25”H x 3.25”Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons
- Media: Activated Carbon/MicroPure II
- Certification: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9618-02
- Everpure OCS-2 Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Replace the Everpure OCS-2 Filter Cartridge every 1,500 gallons.
- For use in the Everpure EV927560 QL2-OCS-2 Coffee Filter System.
- Everpure OCS-2 Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure OCS-2 filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure OCS-2 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure OCS-2 by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.