- Everpure OW200L Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Features:
- The EverPure OW200L water filter inhibits scale build-up in water using appliances.
- The Everpure OW-200L delivers quality water ideal for bottleless water coolers and drinking fountains.
- The Everpure OW 200L submicron filtration cartridge provides sparkling, fresh, premium quality drinking water.
- The EV961901 OW200L replacement cartridge features Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon which reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- The Everpure OW 200L reduces particulates and controls scale.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- The Everpure OW-200-L filter cartridge reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts and effectively reduces Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- The OW200l filter does not remove fluoride from the water.
- The Everpure OW200L filter reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 1 ppb.
- The Everpure OW 200L sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Bad taste and odor
- 97.9% of Particulates (Class I)
- Everpure OW200L EV9619-01 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 17”H x 3.25”Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 480 gallons
- Media: Activated Carbon
- Manufacturer: Everpure OW200L
- Everpure OW200L Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Replace the Everpure OW-200L Filter Cartridge every 480 gallons.
- Everpure OW-200L Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure OW200L filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure OW200L filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure OW200L by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.