- Everpure OW4-Plus Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Features:
- The EverPure OW4-Plus water filter inhibits scale build-up in water using appliances with KDF media.
- The Everpure OW4Plus delivers quality water ideal for bottleless water coolers and drinking fountains.
- The Everpure OW4 Plus submicron filtration cartridge provides sparkling, fresh, premium quality drinking water.
- The EV963501 OW4-Plus replacement cartridge features Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon which reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- The Everpure OW-4-Plus filter cartridge reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- The OW4-Plus filter provides bacteriostatic control and reduces microbial growth.
- The Everpure OW4-Plus filter reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb. (Lead claim only valid with use of fitting with flow control at 0.5 gpm (p/n EV3081-32).)
- The Everpure OW4-Plus sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- 97.9% of Particulates (Class I)
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Everpure OW4-Plus EV9635-01 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 15-7/8" H, 3-3/8" W, 4” D
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8" FPT
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 1,000 gallons
- Media: Activated Carbon with KDF
- Manufacturer: Everpure OW4-Plus
- Everpure OW4-Plus Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Replace the Everpure OW4-Plus Filter Cartridge every 2,000 gallons.
- Everpure OW4-Plus Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure OW4Plus filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure OW4-Plus filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure OW4-Plus by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.