NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
Email for Bulk Discounts
- Everpure PBS-400 Water Filter System Features:
- The Everpure PBS-400 water filtration system is perfect for wet bars and prep sinks, providing premium quality water for drinking, cooking, and making ice.
- The Everpure PBS-400 system is designed for filtering water at your prep sink, wet bar, or pot filler. You can connect the PBS-400 filter system up to the faucet at your prep sink, wet bar, or pot filler. The Everpure PBS-400 system delivers water at a 2.2 gallon per minute flow rate. If you would like, you may purchase a separate faucet. A few faucet options are below or all of our faucets are located on our main faucet page.
- Everpure’s signature metal canister provides commercial grade durability and quality and protects the filter system from splitting or bursting. It is lined with a food-grade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the metal.
- The Everpure PBS-400 water filtration system leaves vital minerals found naturally in water, so you get the best tasting water possible.
- The Everpure PBS-400 system has a special additive which inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances.
- The Everpure PBS-400 system comes complete with filter cartridge, head, fittings, and tubing.
- The PBS-400 System reduces Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb and below EPA Standards.
- The PBS-400 Submicron Filtration system removes impurities as small as a 1/2 a micron in size, and reduces Chlorine taste and odor, particulates, cysts.
- The PBS-400 system also reduces dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae, oxidized iron, oxidized manganese, and oxidized sulfides.
- Why are the Everpure PBS-400 Wet Bar Water Filter Systems marked "Not for residential sale in the state of California"?
- The PBS-400 Wet Bar Water Filter System is "Not for residential sale in the state of California" because they have not been submitted to California for testing. This is an expensive testing process that the manufacturer has chosen not to undergo at this time in order to keep the cost of the product down.
- Everpure PBS-400 Water Filter System Reduction:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, and Cryptosporidium
- Common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes, and odors
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Everpure PBS-400 Water Filter System Specs:
- Working Pressure: 10-125 psi
- Temp Range: 35-100 F
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Capacity: 3,000 Gallons
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 20 in. (13 x 13 x 51 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV927085
- Everpure EV9270-85 PBS-400 Water Filter Cartridge:
- Use the Everpure EV9270-86 PBS-400 replacement filter.
- Replace cartridges when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Everpure PBS-400 Water Filter System Instructions:
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- For Cold Water Use Only.