- Everpure Polaria Instant Water Chiller CGCL-1 Features:
- The Everpure Water Chiller is a Commercial Grade Water Chiller that installs discreetly under almost any sink for ultimate convenience.
- The Everpure CGCL-1 is a compact, highly efficient water chiller designed for use with any drinking water faucet and installs directly under the kitchen counter, in a well-ventilated cabinet.
- This Everpure Water Chiller is manufactured with a waterway system utilizing stainless steel components and completely lead-free materials which COMPLIES WITH THE LEAD-FREE DEFINITION IN THE SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT OF 1986 AND LEAD CONTAMINATION CONTROL ACT OF 1988.
- The Everpure CGCL-1 Commercial Grade Water Chiller features a whisper-quiet, hermetically sealed, maintenance-free compressor, which uses an ozone-friendly HFC-134 refrigerant.
- Everpure Polaria Instant Water Chiller CGCL-1 Specs:
- Capacity: 1.3 gallons per hour of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient. (A.R.I. Standard Ratings)
- Tank Volume: 0.7 gallons
- Tank: Stainless Steel
- Measurements: 14" high by 7" wide and 17" deep
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4” O.D. tubes
- Power: 155 watts; 1.7 amps
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 1/18 HP, 115VAC, 60Hz single phase. Sealed in lifetime oil supply
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated
- Cabinet: Rust-resistant, galvanized steel
- Drain Plug: Plastic with an o-ring seal, designed for potable water applications
- Rating: Approved by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. in accordance with NSF/ANSI 61-2002e
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV931830
- Everpure Polaria Instant Water Chiller CGCL-1:
- The Everpure CGCL-1 does not come with a filter, therefore it should be combined with an Everpure water filtration system to filter the water.