- Everpure QC71 EV9275-03 Triple MC-2 System Features:
- The Everpure QC7I Triple-MC2 is designed for dual carbonator dispensers using up to 50 syrup tanks or bag in box per month.
- Manifold features water shut off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge.
- The Everpure QC71 EV9275-03 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- The Everpure QC71 Triple MC-2 filter system features new and improved Micro-Pure II media which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- The system improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- The Everpure QC71 EV9275-03 Triple MC-2 System features precoat submicron technology which reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- Reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Everpure QC71 EV9275-03 Triple MC-2 System Specs:
- Dimensions: 25.26”H x 20.7”W x 5.5”D
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" FPT
- Rated Capacity: 27,000 gallons
- Maximum flow rate: 5.0 gpm
- Micron rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2°C - 38°C)
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9275-03
- Everpure QC71 EV9275-03 Triple MC-2 System Instructions:
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure decreases.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush filter by running water through filter according to cartridge instructions.
- Install vertically so cartridge hangs down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.