- Everpure QC71 EV9337-11 Quad MC-2 System Features:
- The Everpure QC7I Quad-MC2 is designed for dispensers with up to 4 carbonators and is for separate high flow, high volume applications.
- Manifold features water shut off, flushing valve and inlet and outlet pressure gauges.
- The Everpure QC71 EV9337-11 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- The Everpure QC71 Quad-MC(2) filter system features new and improved Micro-Pure II media which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- The system improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- The Everpure QC71 EV933711 Quad-MC-2 System features precoat submicron technology which reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Everpure QC71 EV9337-11 Quad-MC2 System Specs:
- Dimensions: 25.69”H x 24.6”W x 5.5”D
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4"
- Rated Capacity: 36,000 gallons
- Service flow rate: Maximum 6.7 gpm (25.4 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35°F - 100°F (2°C - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Operating Weight: 32 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV9337-11
- Everpure QC71 EV933711 Quad-MC(2) System Instructions:
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush cartridges by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.
- Install vertically so cartridge hangs down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 6.68 gpm.
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Use 3/4” water line.