- Everpure QL2-OCS-2 EV9275-60 Coffee Filter System Features:
- The Everpure QL2-OCS-2 coffee filter system uses a sanitary quick change cartridge which is easy to install and replace. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- The Everpure QL2 OCS2 contains Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection which inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- The Everpure QL2-OCS-2 coffee filter system features a 1/2 micron precoat filter cartridge for low flow, low volume brewers delivering premium quality water for office coffee applications.
- The Everpure QL2-OCS-2 system features a unique filter blend using activated carbon which reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- Reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages and saves energy by reducing scale build-up.
- Proportioned scale inhibitor feed prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment.
- Engineered to always feed the correct amount of scale inhibitor into each volume of water.
- Everpure QL2-OCS-2 EV9275-60 Coffee Filter System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 12”H x 3.75”W x 4”D
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,678L) or 3,000 pots
- Media: Activated Carbon/MicroPure II
- Can Size: 2
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8” FPT
- Manufacturer: Everpure QL2-OCS-2
- Everpure QL2-OCS-2 Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Use EV961802 OCS-2 replacement filter cartridge.
- Replace the Everpure OCS-2 Filter Cartridge every 1,500 gallons.
- Everpure QL2-OCS-2 EV9275-60 Coffee Filter System Instructions:
- The Everpure QL2-OCS-2 filter cartridge should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure OCS-2 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure OCS-2 by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.