- Everpure QL2-OW-200L EV9275-70 Water Filter System Features:
- The EverPure QL2-OW200L water filter system reduces chlorine tastes and odors in drinking water and beverages made with water.
- The QL2 OW 200L also filters out dirt and rust, and reduces the formation of limescale which builds-up in water-using appliances.
- The Everpure QL2-OW-200L water filter reduces both lead and trihalomethanes (THMs) to below Federal limits.
- The Everpure QL2-OW-200L delivers quality water ideal for bottleless water coolers and drinking fountains.
- The Everpure QL2-OW200L water filter system uses the OW 200L submicron filtration cartridge which provides sparkling, fresh, premium quality drinking water.
- The EV927570 QL2 OW200L water filter system features Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon which reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size.
- The Everpure QL2-OW-200-L filter cartridge reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts and effectively reduces Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- The Everpure QL2-OW200L filter system reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
- The Everpure QL2 OW 200L sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Features quick release head without shut-off.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- 99.2% of Particulates (Class I)
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
- Everpure QL2-OW-200L EV9275-70 Water Filter System Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 19”H x 4.25”W x 4”D
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 480 gallons
- Media: Activated Carbon
- Inlet connection: 3/8"
- Outlet connection: 3/8"
- Can Size: 6
- Manufacturer: Everpure QL2-OW-200L
- Everpure QL2-OW-200L System Replacement Filter Cartridge:
- Use EV961901 OW-200L replacement filter cartridge.
- Replace the Everpure OW-200L Filter Cartridge every 480 gallons.
- Everpure QL2-OW-200L EV9275-70 Water Filter System Instructions:
- The Everpure QL2-OW200L filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure OW200L cartridge by running water through the filter for three minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.