NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Everpure ROM II Reverse Osmosis System Features EV9273-85:
- The Everpure ROM II reverse osmosis system finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Reduces arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
- Controls even extreme levels of common off tastes and odors, including those which are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 10 ppb.
- The Everpure ROM II reverse osmosis system inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances as tested by Everpure.
- Why are the Everpure ROM II marked "Not for residential sale in the state of California"?
- The Everpure ROM II is "Not for residential sale in the state of California" because they have not been submitted to California for testing. This is an expensive testing process that the manufacturer has chosen not to undergo at this time in order to keep the cost of the product down.
- Everpure ROM II EV9273-86 Reverse Osmosis System Contaminant Reduction:
- Asbestos fibers
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Everpure ROM II EV9273-85 Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5gpm
- Maximum Temperature: For Cold Water use only: 100 degrees F (38 degrees C)
- Minimum Pressure: 40 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psig
- Inlet Connection: 3/8" FPT
- Outlet Connection: Quick Connect
- Nominal Production Rate: 14.4 gal/day *This may vary depending on specific water conditions.
- Manufacturer: Everpure ROM-II
- Everpure ROM II EV9273-85 Reverse Osmosis System Replacements:
- The Everpure ROM II has replacement cartridges: S-101 Prefilter Cartridge A Part No. EV9273-77, TFC RO Cartridge B Part No. EV9273-70
- The ROM II uses the S-101 carbon block pre-filter to reduce chlorine taste and odor and other particulate matter in the water. The TFC-RO reverse osmosis cartridge then filters the water down to .00001 microns. This method of filtration reduces contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrates, fluoride, cysts and TDS.
- Everpure ROM II EV9273-85 Reverse Osmosis System Instructions:
- Space required: 12 wide x 17 high x 4 deep (30 x 43 x 10 cm), plus an additional 3 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Use minimum length of tubing possible.
- Flush all cartridges, A and B per Installation and Use Manual provided with unit.
- S-101 Prefilter Cartridge A should be changed every 6 months. Properly maintained, TFC RO Cartridge B will last 2-3 years under average water conditions. It is not possible to be specific about gallonage limits because turbidity and other aspects of water quality are unpredictable.
- A drinking water faucet is required. An air gap faucet comes with the system. If you do not want the standard air gap faucet, you can select from other faucets here: Drinking Water Faucets.