- Everpure SPA-400 Replacement Water Filter Features:
- The Everpure SPA-400 replacement water filter cartridge for the spa, bath, and bathroom sink.
- The Everpure SPA-400 filter cartridge is designed for filtering water for your spa, bath, or bathroom sink.
- The SPA-400 replacement filter reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates, oxidized iron, oxidized manganese, and oxidized sulfides.
- The SPA-400 replacement filter reduces Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb and below EPA Standards.
- The SPA-400 Carbon Block, Submicron Filtration cartridge removes impurities as small as a 1/2 a micron in size, and reduces Chlorine taste and odor, particulates, cysts.
- The Everpure SPA-400 replacement filter reduces limescale build up in water using appliances.
- The Everpure SPA-400 water filtration cartridge leaves vital minerals in the water, such as flouride, making it the perfect water source for teeth brushing and a healthy mouth.
- Everpure’s signature metal canister provides commercial grade durability and quality and protects the filter system from splitting or bursting. It is lined with a food-grade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the metal.
- Everpure SPA-400 Replacement Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Everpure SPA-400 Replacement Water Filter Specs:
- Working Pressure: 10-125 psi
- Temp Range: 35-100 F
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Capacity: 3,000 Gallons
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 20 in. (13 x 13 x 51 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV927091
- Everpure SPA-400 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge:
- Use with the Everpure SPA-400 water filtration system.
- Replace cartridges when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter Replacement Instructions:
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Use minimum length of tubing possible.
- Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- For Cold Water Use Only.