NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter System Features:
- The Everpure SPA-400 water filtration system is a commercial grade drinking water system perfect for the spa, bath, and bathroom sink.
- The Everpure SPA-400 system is designed for filtering water for your spa, bath, or bathroom sink. You can connect the Everpure SPA-400 filter system up to the faucet for a 2.2 gallon per minute flow rate.
- The Everpure SPA-400 System comes complete with filter cartridge, head, fittings, and connector.
- The SPA-400 system reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates, oxidized iron, oxidized manganese, and oxidized sulfides.
- The SPA-400 System reduces Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb and below EPA Standards.
- The SPA-400 Carbon Block, Submicron Filtration system removes impurities as small as a 1/2 a micron in size, and reduces Chlorine taste and odor, particulates, cysts.
- The Everpure SPA-400 System reduces limescale build up in water using appliances.
- The Everpure SPA-400 water filtration system leaves vital minerals in the water, such as flouride, making it the perfect water source for teeth brushing and a healthy mouth.
- Everpure’s signature metal canister provides commercial grade durability and quality and protects the filter system from splitting or bursting. It is lined with a food-grade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the metal.
- Why are the Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter Systems marked "Not for residential sale in the state of California"?
- The Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter Systems are "Not for residential sale in the state of California" because they have not been submitted to California for testing. This is an expensive testing process that the manufacturer has chosen not to undergo at this time in order to keep the cost of the product down.
- Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter System Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter System Specs:
- Working Pressure: 10-125 psi
- Temp Range: 35-100 F
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Capacity: 3,000 Gallons
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
- Space required: 5 x 5 x 20 in. (13 x 13 x 51 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change
- Manufacturer: Everpure EV927090
- Everpure SPA-400 Water Filter System Instructions:
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- For Cold Water Use Only.