- Evolution Reverse Osmosis 22043 KDF Carbon Pre Filter:
- The Evolution Reverse Osmosis 22043 KDF Carbon Pre Filter reduces sediment and certain chemicals, such as chlorine taste and odor, and chloramines from the water.
- The Evolution RO1000 Reverse Osmosis 22043 KDF Carbon Pre Filter should be replaced a minimum of every 2,000 gallons of purified water produced, depending on water use and the amount of impurities in the water.
- The Hydrologic Evolution RO1000 Carbon PreFilter HL22043 provides protection for the Evolution RO Membrane Element.
- The Catalytic Carbon Prefilter 22043 is appropriate for well water and city water.
- Evolution RO1000 KDF Carbon Pre Filter 22043 Contaminant Removal:
- Reduces Chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces Sediment and dirt
- Reduces low levels of iron
- Reduces low levels of sulfur
- Manufacturer: Hydrologic 22043
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.