- Evolution Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element 22045:
- The Evolution Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element 22045 is the replacement RO Membrane for the tankless Evolution RO1000 Reverse Osmosis System.
- The EvolutionRO1000 System requires two of these membranes to operate.
- The Evolution RO Membrane 22045 has a packaged shelf life. It is best to order when you're ready to replace the membrane.
- The Evolution 22045 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements should be replaced every 6 months to 2 years, depending on the quality of water and useage.
- Evolution-RO1000 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 22045 Specs:
- Average Gallons Per Day: 1000 GPD
- Membrane Change Frequency: 6 months - 2 Years
- Manufacturer: Hydrologic 22045
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.