- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Seawater Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 reverse osmosis membranes offer high productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
- Filmtec Desalination SW30-2521 reverse osmosis elements can be operated at a lower pressure in order to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses.
- Filmtec Seawater SW30-2521 RO membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
- Dow Filmtec Part #80734
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Seawater Desalination RO Membrane Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 21" L
- Active Area ft2 (m2): 13 (1.2)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psig (69 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- SW30-2521 Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d): 300 (1.1)
(Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.)
- Max Feed Flow Rate: 6 gpm (1.4 m3/h)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.4%
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
(Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C))
- pH Range, Short Term Cleaning (30 min.): 1-13
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Reverse Osmosis Membrane Materials of Construction:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Manufacturer: Filmtec SW30-2521
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems:
- The Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Membrane can be used in many brands of Seawater Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems.
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Reverse Osmosis System Accessories:
- Use a TDS Meter to monitor the Total Dissolved Solids before and after the Filmtec SW30-2521 Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Use a Digital RO Tank Pressure Gauge to monitor the Reverse Osmosis Tank Pressure.
- Dow Filmtec SW30-2521 Seawater RO Membrane Element Instructions:
- After installation of the Filmtec SW30-2521, the first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep the SW30-2521 RO element moist at all times after initial wetting.
- During prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that the Filmtec SW30-2521 membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. This is to prevent biological growth.