- GE Culligan FXRC Refrigerator Water Filter:
- The GE Culligan FXRC water filter has been replaced by the GE MXRC refrigerator filter for GE Monogram refrigerators.
- If you have a GE Culligan FXRC water filter and a GE Profile, GE Hotpoint, or regular GE refrigerator, you will need to order the GE MWFP water filter plus adapter.
- The GE FXRC filters water for GE refrigerator dispensers.
- The GE FXRC replacement filter produces better-tasting and healthier drinking water.
- The GE Culligan FXRC filter life is up to 6 months depending on the quality of your water
- Manufacturer: Culligan FXRC
- GE Culligan FXRC Water Filter Replacement Information:
- If you have a GE Monogram refrigerator model with a GE FXRT or GE FXRC water filter, then you will need the GE MXRC replacement water filter.
- The GE Profile refrigerator models, GE Hotpoint refrigerator models, and regular GE refrigerators that used the GE Culligan FXRC water filter should now use the GE MWFP water filter with adapter.
- The GE MWFP water filter with adapter is about 1 inch taller than the GE FXRC, FXRT, MXRC, and HXRT water filters. If the extra 1 inch for the GE MWFP water filter with adapter will not fit in your refrigerator, you should order the GE MXRC water filter.
- If you currently are using the GE MXRC water filter, you should continue to purchase the GE MXRC water filter.