- GE Desal AG2521TF RO Element TFC:
- The GE Desal AG2521TF Dry - Filmtec Style reverse osmosis elements are used for brackish water desalination.
- The Desal AG2521TF RO element is tape wrapped.
- The A-Series thin-film reverse osmosis membrane elements are characterized by high flux and excellent sodium chloride rejection.
- GE Osmonics Desal AG2521TF High Rejection Brackish Water reverse osmosis elements feature a tape outer wrap and 28 mil feed spacers and is designed with male end connections.
- GE Desal AG High Rejection Brackish Water Elements are selected when high rejection and operating pressures as low as 200 psig are desired.
- These elements allow moderate energy savings, and are considered a standard in the industry.
- GE Desal AG2521TF RO Element Specs:
- 300 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 21" L
- Membrane: Thin Film Membrane
- Typical Operating Pressure: 200 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 450 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122°F (50°C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: 1,000 ppm-hrs, dechlorination recommended
- Optimum Rejection pH: 7.0 -7.5
- Operating pH Range: 4.0 - 11.0
- Cleaning pH Range: 2.0 - 11.5
- Feed NTU: <1
- Feed SDI: <3
- Average Rejection: 99.5%
- Minimum Rejection: 99%
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-20 GFD (15-35) L.H-1.M-2
- Manufacturer: Desal 1206719
- Part #'s also associated with GE Desal AG2521TF RO Element:
- Desal Part # 1206719