- GE Duratherm HWS 4040 Membrane Element:
- Duratherm HWS elements are designed, engineered and manufactured to provide consistent, reliable performance under extreme operating parameters, withstanding periodic exposure to temperatures as high as 90°C for cleaning and chemical-free sanitization while operating below 50°C.
- GE Osmonics Duratherm high temperature water sanitization is an effective and cost-efficient solution for many HWS RO Industry Applications including: Dialysis, Pharmaceuticals/Food/Cosmetics /Drinking Water and Power/Semi conductor/Sensitive Water.
- In numerous pure water applications, GE Osmonics Duratherm Hot Water Sanitization is utilized to ensure consistent product quality, bacteria-free packaging and membrane system performance.
- Duratherm Hot Water Sanitization also offers additional advantages as compared to biocide options, including: No membrane damage, sanitization of the permeate side of the membrane, easy direct access or easy to produce, killing bacteria, preventing bio-fouling development, non-toxic, no permit required to store or handle chemical, no disposal costs and comparatively inexpensive.
- GE Desal Duratherm HWS 4040 Specs:
- 2200 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 4" W X 40" L
- Membrane: Thin Film Membrane
- Typical Operating Pressure: 200 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 600 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122°F (50°C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: 500 ppm-hrs, dechlorination recommended
- Recommended pH (operating below 50°C): 2.0 - 10.0
- Recommended pH (operating above 50°C): N/A
- Recomended pH (cleaning below 50°C): 2.0 - 11.5
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig per element; 60 psig per vessel
- Feed NTU: <1
- Feed SDI: <3
- Average Rejection: 99%
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-20 GFD (15-35) L.H-1.M-2
- Manufacturer: Desal 1228459
- Part #'s also associated with GE Desal HWS 4040 Duratherm:
- Desal Part # 1228459