- GE Desal PW4040F Ultra Filtration Element:
- The P-Series family of polyethersulfone ultrafiltration membrane elements are characterized by a molecular weight cut-off of 10,000 and greater than 96% rejection of Cytochrome-C (13,300 MW protein).
- GE PW Ultrafiltration Elements are used for pretreatment of process water and post-treatment of ultrapure water.
- GE Osmonics Desal PW4040F Ultrafiltration elements feature a FRP outerwrap and 28 mil feed spacers and is designed with flush end connections.
- GE Desal PW4040F Ultra Filtration Membrane Specs:
- 11000 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 4" W X 40" L
- Membrane: Polyethersulfone
- Molecular Weight Cut-off: 10,000 Dalton
- Typical Operating Pressure: 80 - 135 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122°F (50°C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: 5,000+ ppm days
- Operating pH range: 2.5 - 11.0
- Cleaning pH range: 2.0 - 11.5
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 10 psig per element; 50 psig per vessel
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-25 GFD (15-40) L.H-1.M-2
- Manufacturer: Desal 1207376
- Part #'s also associated with GE Desal PW4040F Ultra Filtration Elements:
- Desal Part # 1207376