- GE Duraslick RO 4040 Low Fouling Brackish Water Element:
- Duraslick thin film membrane elements are engineered for use with fouling-prone brackish water applications.
- Duraslick RO elements provide high rejection of sodium chloride and a broader pH range.
- Osmonics Duraslick membrane elements incorporate an innovative membrane design that is significantly smoother, less fouling and more consistent.
- GE Osmonics Desal RO 4040 Duraslick elements feature a FRP outer wrap and 31 mil feed spacers and is designed with male end connections.
- Duraslick membranes require less frequent cleaning, reducing energy usage, lower consumption of chemicals and longer element life.
- GE Desal RO 4040 Duraslick Membrane Specs:
- 2000 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 4" W X 40" L
- Membrane: Thin Film Membrane
- Typical Operating Pressure: 200 psig
- Maximum Pressure: 600 psig
- Maximum Temperature: 122°F (50°C)
- Chlorine Tolerance: <500 ppm-hrs, dechlorination recommended
- Optimum Rejection pH: 5.5 - 7.0
- Operating pH Range: 2.0 - 11.0
- Cleaning pH Range: 1.0 - 11.5
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 10 psig per element; 50 psig per vessel
- Feed NTU: <1
- Feed SDI: <5
- Average Rejection: 98.6%
- Minimum Rejection: 97%
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-15 GFD (15-25) L.H-1.M-2
- Manufacturer: Desal 1231048
- Part #'s also associated with GE Desal RO 4040 Duraslick Membrane:
- Desal Part # 1231048