- GE Osmonics Desal TLC-150 Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
- The GE Desal TLC-150 is a 150 Gallon Per Day RO Membrane.
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, costly, and environmentally unfriendly, membrane-separation technology uses crossflow filtration where impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. Thus the RO membrane surface is continuously cleaned, which prolongs the life of the membrane and reduces maintenance costs.The spiral-wound membrane element is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube. The permeate water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube.
- The GE TLC-150 is a Thin-Film Membrane.
- The GE Desal TLC-150 RO Membrane is not chlorine resistant. A chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
The TLC-150 has been discontinued. Please purchase the compatible Reverse Osmosis Membrane VX-TW30-150D available below.
- GE Desal TLC-150 RO Membrane Specs:
- 150 Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions: 1.80" W X 11.75" L
- Average NaCl Rejection (%): 93.0
- Permeate Flow* gpd @ 65 psi: 150
*Permeate flow specifications are based on 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 65 psi (4.5 bar) inlet pressure, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary ±15%.
- Manufacturer: Desal 1233581
- Part #'s also associated with GE Desal TLC150 RO Membrane:
- Desal Part # 1233581
- GE TFM-150