- GE SmartWater FQROMF Reverse Osmosis Membranes:
- The GE FQROMF RO Membrane produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- The GE SmartWater FQROMF Reverse Osmosis Membrane improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- The GE UltraPlus FQROMF Reverse Osmosis System Membrane has the new "Twist & Lock" technology making changes easy and with no tools required!
- GE FQROMF Reverse Osmosis Membrane Contaminant Reduction:
99.9% of Asbestos
96.0% of Arsenic
99.2% of Barium
98.4% of Cadmium
96.8% of Chromium (VI)
99.3% of Chromium (III)
98.8% of Copper
99.99% of Cysts
98.5% of Lead
99.37% of Particulates (Class I)
96.98% of Chlorine
94.1% of Selenium
92.0% of TDS
99.8% of Turbidity
88.7% of Bicarbonate
72.0% of Chloride
99.3% of Magnesium
80.9% of Nitrate
80.9% of Nitrite
75.0% of Sodium
98.2% of Sulfate
92.1% of Tannin
96.0% of Zinc
- GE FQROMF Reverse Osmosis Membrane Specs:
- Dimensions: 8.5" L x 2" W
- Micron Rating: 0.5 - 1 (Nominal)
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Fittings: 1/4" Push Fit
- GE RO Systems that use the GE FQROMF RO Membrane:
- GE PNRQ15 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ15F Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ15FBL Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ20 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ20F Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ20FWW Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PXRQ15 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PXRQ15F Reverse Osmosis System
- GE FQROMF Water Filter Additional Parts & Accessories:
- Do not forget the GE FQROPF Pre and Post Filter.
- Use the GE SmartWater Silicone Grease to lubricate your GE O-Rings.
- Use the GE SmartWater WS03X10047 O-Ring Kit which includes 6 Small O-Rings & 4 Large O-Rings.
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.