- GE FQROPF Carbon Pre and Post Water Filter Set:
- The GE FQROPF water filter set contains a pre filter and a post filter to produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- The GE SmartWater FQROPF water filters improve the flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- The GE FQROPF Ultra Plus water filter set lasts up to 6 months or 900 gallons, whichever comes first.
- GE UltraPlus FQROPF water filters have the the new "Twist & Lock" technology making changes easy and with no tools required!
- GE FQROPF Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 99.9% of Asbestos
- 96.0% of Pentavalent Arsenic Reduction
- 99.2% of Barium
- 88.7% of Bicarbonate
- 98.4% of Cadmium
- 72.0% of Chloride
- 96.98% of Chlorine
- 96.8% of Chromium (VI)
- 99.3% of Chromium (III)
- 98.8% of Copper
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.5% of Lead
- 99.3% of Magnesium
- 80.9% of Nitrate
- 80.9% of Nitrite
- 99.37% of Particulates (Class I)
- 94.1% of Selenium
- 75.0% of Sodium
- 98.2% of Sulfate
- 92.1% of Tannin
- 92.0% of TDS
- 99.8% of Turbidity
- 96.0% of Zinc
- GE FQROPF Water Filters Specs:
- Dimensions: 9" L x 2" W
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Fittings: Push-in 1/4"
- RO Systems that use the GE FQROPF Water Filters:
- GE PNRQ15 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ15F Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ15FBL Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ20 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ20F Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRQ20FWW Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PXRQ15 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PXRQ15F Reverse Osmosis System
- GE FQROPF Water Filter Additional Parts & Accessories:
- Do not forget the GE FQROMF Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- Use the GE SmartWater Silicone Grease to lubricate your GE O-Rings.
- Use the GE SmartWater WS03X10047 O-Ring Kit which includes 6 Small O-Rings & 4 Large O-Rings.
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.