- GE FX18M Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
- The GE FX18M reverse osmosis membrane produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- The GE FX18M SmartWater RO Membrane improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- The GE FX18M Membrane is a thin film polyamid reverse osmosis membrane.
- The GE FX18M should be replaced approximately every two to three years.
- GE FX18M RO Membrane Contaminant Reduction:
- The GE FX18M reduces Arsenic, Chromium, Lead, Cysts, Sodium, Sulfate, Ammonia, Nitrate/Nitrite, Tannins, Copper, Magnesium, Chlorine Taste and Odor, Sediment, Rust
- GE FX18M RO Membrane Specs:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5 - 1
- RO Systems that use the GE FX18M Membrane:
- GE PNRV18 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18BB Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18WH Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18Z Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZBL Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZBL01 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZCC Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZWW Reverse Osmosis System
- GE FX18M Water Filter Additional Parts & Accessories:
- Do not forget to change the GE FX18P water filters.
- Use the GE SmartWater Silicone Grease to lubricate your GE O-Rings.
- Use the GE SmartWater WS03X10012 O-Ring.
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.