- GE FX18P Water Filter Set:
- The GE FX18P water filters reduce chlorine taste and odor and improve flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- The GE FX18P Water Filter set contains one Activated Carbon Block Pre-Filter and one Granulated Activated Carbon Post-Filter.
- The GE FX18P water filters should be replaced every 6 months or 900 gallons, whichever comes first.
- GE FX18P Water Filters Specs:
- Pre-Filter Dimensions: 10" L x 2.75" W
- Post-Filter Dimensions: 9.25" L x 2" W
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5
- Pre-Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Post-Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- RO Systems that use the GE FX18P Water Filter Set:
- GE PNRV18 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18BB Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18WH Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18Z Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZBL Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZBL01 Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZCC Reverse Osmosis System
- GE PNRV18ZWW Reverse Osmosis System
- GE FX18P Water Filter Additional Parts & Accessories:
- Do not forget to change the GE FX18M reverse osmosis membrane.
- Use the GE SmartWater Silicone Grease to lubricate your GE O-Rings.
- Use the GE SmartWater WS03X10012 O-Ring.
- Reverse Osmosis System Recommended Care:
- Change your filters and membrane at the recommended frequency, and clean your system with a product like Sani-System SS96RO, an easy to use, pre-measured, reverse osmosis system sanitizer, available below.