- GE GXPL03D Water Filter Pitcher:
- The GE water pitcher allows clean, healthy drinking water at an affordable price!
- The GE water pitcher has a stylish 2-quart oval design that fits in most refrigerator doors.
- Reduces lead, mercury, copper, zinc, chlorine taste & odor, particulates and sediment
- Reduces unpleasant tastes and odors
- Each water pitcher filter delivers 40 gallons of filtered water
- There is a gallon counter on the GE GXPL03D pitcher lid that shows when it is time to change the water pitcher filter
- Use with replacement filter GE FXPL3D or GE FXPL3CAD (for California residents)
- GE Water Filter Pitcher GXPL03D Contaminant Reduction:
- GE GXPL03D removes up to:
96% Chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces bad taste and odor in your drinking water
- The GE GXPL03D is certified by NSF, the most highly recognized independent testing institution in the water treatment industry. NSF inspects, tests, and certifies the product performance.
- GE Water Pitcher GXPL03D Replacement Filters:
- Each water pitcher filter gives you up to 40 gallons (150 liters) or 2 months of great-tasting water
- Bacteriostatic - limits the growth of, but does not reduce or remove, bacteria that may already exist in the water
- California residents: Filter model FXPL3CAD
- Standard filter: Filter Model FXPL3D
- GE GXPL03D Replacement Water Filter Information:
- Use and Care Manual included with water filter pitcher
- GE GXPL03D Instruction Manual
- One GE FXPL3D water filter cartridge included with purchase of the GE GXPL03D
- Easy to remember to change the water filter with the date reminder indicator on the lid
- Replace the GE FXPL3D water filter cartridge every 2 months or every 40 gallons of water depending on the water quality
- GE FXPL3D replacement water filter cartridges are easy to install in the GE GXPL03D water pitcher. Simply remove the old filter and drop the new replacement water filter into the water pitcher.
- GE FXPL3D replacement water filter cartridges can be purchased here