- GE SmartWater GXRLQ Inline Refrigerator Water Filters:
- The GE GXRLQ can be used with any brand of refrigerator and is installed inline behind the refrigerator. The GE water filter improves the taste and odor of water and ice going through your refrigerator.
- The compact design fits in tight spaces.
- The GE GXRLQ system has a "Twist and Lock" mechanism that makes changing water filters easy.
- The GE GXRLQ water filter system comes with everything you need to install the system and filter your water, including the GE GXRLQR water filter.
- The replacement filter is the GE GXRLQR and is easily replaced. Simply unscrew the old filter and screw in the new water filter.
- The GE SmartWater GXRLQ inline water filter system meets NSF / ANSI Standard 42 and NSF / ANSI Standard 53 for contaminant reduction.
- The GE GXRLQ water filter reduces reduces lead, cysts, atrazine, lindane, chlorine taste & odor, turbidity and sediment.
- The GE GXRLQ removes as many impurities as built-in refrigerator filters.
- GE SmartWater GXRLQ Inline Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- The GE GXRLQ inline refrigerator filter meets NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of:
97.00% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
99.00% of Particulates (Class I)
- The GE GXRLQ filter system meets NSF / ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of:
99.00% of Lead
99.99% of Cysts
76.00% of Atrazine
99.00% of Lindane
99.00% of Turbidity
99.00% of Sediment
- The GE GXRLQ Refrigerator Water Filter also reduces 99.99% of Asbestos.
- The GE SmartWater GXRLQ does NOT remove Fluoride.
- Particulate Reduction: Nominal 0.5 Micron
- GE SmartWater GXRLQ Refrigerator Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 10 in x 2 1/4 in x 2 1/4 in
- Maximum Capacity: 750 Gallons
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Max. Filtered Water Flow: 0.5 gpm
- Feed Water Pressure (psi): 20 Min. - 120 Max.
- Feed Water Temperature: 33-100°F
- The GE GXRLQ has a built-in automatic shut-off valve for easy filter changes with no spills.
- GE SmartWater GXRLQ Inline Refrigerator Filter Replacement Filter:
- You should replace your GE GE GXRLQR Replacement Inline Filter every 750 gallons or six months, whichever comes first. You may need to replace your GE water filter earlier if your water has a bad taste or odor.
- The GE SmartWater GXRLQR is the replacement water filter cartridge for the following GE SmartWater filter systems:
- The GE GXRLQ should also be purchased as a replacement for the following discontinued GE Quadra Kleen water filters. The GE GXRLQ will need to be installed in place of the GE Quadra Kleen water filter systems. The GE GXRLQ is easy to install and includes an installation kit.
- GE GXRLQ Instructions:
- The GE GXRLQ Water Filter System installation is simple and includes: Filter cartridge, Manifold, Mounting screw, Mounting tape, Tube locking clips, and the Instruction manual.
- The GE GXRLQ water filter can be installed on copper or plastic tubing.
- The GE GXRLQ filter system comes with quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- Installation Kit included.
- You should replace the GE SmartWater GE GXRLQR Replacement Filter every 750 gallons or six months, whichever comes first. You may need to replace your GE water filter earlier if your water has a bad taste or odor.