- GE GXRTDR Inline Water Filter:
- The GE GXRTDR inline filter reduces unpleasant taste and odor while minimizing dirt, rust and sediment.
- The GE GXRTDR Inline Refrigerator Water Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor to deliver clean, delicious water to your refrigerator and icemaker.
- The GXRTDR inline filter has 1/4" quick connect fittings to install easily behind your refrigerator, with no special tools required. Simply insert your quarter inch water line into the ends of the GE GXRTDR filter.
- The GE GXRTDR inline water filter has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine and Class V Particulates.
- GE has discontinued the GXRTQR filter and recommends using the GE GXRTDR inline filter in its place.
- 70% of Chlorine
- 99.5% of Particulates (Class V)
- GE GXRTDR Inline Filter Specs:
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Dimensions: 2" x 14" x 2"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 30 (nominal)
- Capacity: 2,500 gallons or 6 months
- Feed Water Pressure: 25 - 125 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 35 - 100 F
- GE GXRTDR Replacement Filter information:
- The GE GXRTDR refrigerator filter life is up to 6 months or 2500 gallons depending on water usage and water quality.
- The GE SmartWater GXRTDR inline filter can be used in place of any filter with 1/4" fittings. The GXRTDR has 1/4" quick connect fittings. Simply insert your 1/4" tubing directly into the ends of the 1/4" quick connect fittings on the inline filter.