- GE SmartWater GXSTQ Inline Refrigerator Water Filters:
- The GE GXSTQ can be used with any brand of refrigerator and is installed inline behind the refrigerator. The GE water filter improves the taste and odor of water and ice going through your refrigerator.
- The compact design fits in tight spaces.
- The GE GXSTQ system has a "Twist and Lock" mechanism that makes changing water filters easy.
- The GE GXSTQ water filter system comes with everything you need to install the system and filter your water, including the GE GXSTQR water filter.
- The replacement filter is the GE GXSTQR and is easily replaced. Simply unscrew the old filter and screw in the new water filter.
- The GE SmartWater GXSTQ inline water filter system meets NSF / ANSI Standard 42.
- The GE GXSTQ water filter reduces chlorine taste & odor and sediment.
- GE SmartWater GXSTQ Inline Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- The GE GXSTQ inline refrigerator filter meets NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of:
97.00% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
99.70% of Particulates (Class I)
- The GE SmartWater GXSTQ does NOT remove Fluoride.
- Particulate Reduction: Nominal 0.5 Micron
- GE SmartWater GXSTQ Inline Refrigerator Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 10 in x 2 1/4 in x 2 1/4 in
- Maximum Capacity: 2000 Gallons
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Max. Filtered Water Flow: 0.75 gpm
- Feed Water Pressure (psi): 35 Min. - 120 Max.
- Feed Water Temperature: 33-100°F
- The GE GXSTQ has a built-in automatic shut-off valve for easy filter changes with no spills.
- GE SmartWater GXSTQ Refrigerator Filter Inline Replacement Filter:
- GE has replaced the GE GXSTQR replacement filter with the GE GXRLQR. These filters are the same but the GE GXRLQR reduces more contaminants such as lead and cysts. The GE GXSTQ system is still available which is less expensive than the GE GXRLQR filter. The GE GXSTQ system comes with the head and replacement filter. If you only need the replacement filter, you can use that part of the GE GXSTQ and discard the other parts OR order the GE GXRLQR replacement filter.
- You should replace your GE GE GXSTQR Replacement Inline Filter every 2000 gallons or six months, whichever comes first. You may need to replace your GE water filter earlier if your water has a bad taste or odor.
- The GE SmartWater GXSTQR is the replacement water filter cartridge for the following GE SmartWater filter systems:
- GE GXSTQ Instructions:
- The GE GXSTQ Water Filter System installation is simple and includes: Filter cartridge, Manifold, Mounting screw, Mounting tape, Tube locking clips, and the Instruction manual.
- The GE GXSTQ water filter can be installed on 1/4" copper or plastic tubing.
- The GE GXSTQ filter system comes with quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- Installation Kit included.
- You should replace the GE SmartWater GE GXSTQR Replacement Filter every 2000 gallons or six months, whichever comes first. You may need to replace your GE water filter earlier if your water has a bad taste or odor.