- GE SmartWater GXULQ Water Filter System:
- The GE GXULQ under counter water filtration system for any sink, ideal for kitchen or bathroom.
- No additional faucet required or sink holes to drill.
- Convenient filter change reminder.
- The GE GXULQ system has a "Twist and Lock" mechanism that makes changing water filters easy.
- Filters cold water supply at faucet.
- The GE GXULQ water filter reduces cysts, chlorine taste & odor, turbidity, and sediment.
- System is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor and Particulates Class I and against CSA B483.1.
- GE SmartWater GXULQ Water Filtration Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor: 95%
- Cysts: 99.95%
- Turbidity: 95%
- Particulate: Class I
- GE SmartWater GXULQ Under Counter Water Filtration Specs:
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 12 in x 3 in x 5 in
- Maximum Capacity: 2,000 Gallons
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Filter Cartridge: Carbon Block
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Feed Water Pressure (psi): 20 Min. - 125 Max.
- Feed Water Temperature: 34-100°F
- Feed Water pH Limits: 6.4-9.1
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm
- Fittings: 3/8" Push to Connect
- Plumbing Connections: 1/2", 7/16" or 3/8" Compression
- GE SmartWater GXULQ Water Filtration System Replacement Filter:
- Use the GE GXULQR replacement water filter. The GE GXULQR filter should be changed every 6 months.
- GE GXULQ Instructions:
- Be sure to allow a minimum space of 11/2″–2″ under the system for removing the filter cartridge.
- Use the Kitchen and Bath Main Faucet Filtration System on a potable, safe-to-drink, home COLD water supply only. DO NOT use on HOT water (100°F max).
- You should replace the GE GXULQR Filter every 2,000 gallons or six months, whichever comes first. You may need to replace your GE water filter earlier if your water has a bad taste or odor.