- GE GXULQR Replacement Water Filter:
- The GE GXULQR water filter can be easily changed with the "Twist and Lock" mechanism.
- Filters cold water supply at faucet.
- The GE SmartWater GXULQR replacement water filter reduces cysts, chlorine taste & odor, turbidity and sediment.
- GXULQR is Tested and Certified in the GXULQ System by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor and Particulates Class I and against CSA B483.1.
- GE SmartWater GXULQR Replacement Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor: 95%
- Cysts: 99.95%
- Turbidity: 95%
- Particulate: Class I
- GE GXULQR Replacement Water Filter Specs:
- Maximum Capacity: 2,000 Gallons
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Filter Cartridge: Carbon Block
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (nominal)
- Feed Water Pressure (psi): 20 Min.-125 Max.
- Feed Water Temperature: 34-100°F
- Feed Water pH Limits: 6.4-9.1
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm
- GE SmartWater GXULQR Water Filter is a replacement cartridge for use with:
- GE GXULQ Full Flow Water Filtration System
- GE GXULQR Instructions:
- You should replace the GE GXULQR Filter every 2,000 gallons or six months, whichever comes first. You may need to replace your GE water filter earlier if your water has a bad taste or odor.