- Goldline Reverse Osmosis System:
- See this informative document RO Systems: What They Are & What They Do
- The Goldline Reverse Osmosis System includes faucet, filters, membrane, RO tank, auto shut off valve, quick-connect fittings, installation kit, and installation instructions.
- WQA Certified to NSF Standard 58 - Gold Seal
- The Goldline Reverse Osmosis system reduces barium, chromium III & VI, fluoride, lead, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, and TDS.
- Produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
- Improves flavor of hot and cold beverages including coffee, tea, and juices.
- Less expensive per glass than bottled water.
- The Goldline is a 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System.
- Osmonics Desal 50 gallons per day TFC membrane
- NSF/Prop 65 lead free, air gap faucet included
- Goldline Reverse Osmosis System Specs:
- Pressure Requirement: 30-100 psi
- Temperature: 40ºF to 100ºF (4ºC to 38ºC)
- Flow rate of membrane is 50 gallons of water per day
- Manufacturer: Goldline Goldline-50
- Goldline Reverse Osmosis System Replacements:
- STAGE 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sediments, sand, and other physical particles. Purchase the 5 micron P5-10-WF filter. Replace every 2 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine taste and odor, that may be in your water supply. Purchase the EP5-10-WF activated carbon block filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 3 - Second Carbon Block: This 0.5 Micron filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and cysts that may be in your water supply. Purchase the CBC-10-WF activated carbon block filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- STAGE 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Membrane reduces a high percentage of dissolved inorganics. Purchase the TROM-50-WF 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis system membrane. Membrane life up to 2 years depending on water quality.
- STAGE 5 - Post Carbon Filter: A final polishing process that enhances and clarifies your drinking water. Purchase the IC10-14C inline filter. Replace every 12 months depending on water quality.
- Goldline Reverse Osmosis System Instructions:
- When it is time to change your filters, use your filter wrench to unscrew the filter housings. DO NOT use the wrench to tighten the housing sumps because you can damage the o-rings.
- The reverse osmosis TROM-50-WF Membrane should be replaced every two years depending on the quality of your water and if the filters are changed regularly.