- HM Digital Five Stage Filter Monitor with Five Independent Timers FM-1:
- The Filter Monitor FM-1 is an innovative system that alerts you when a filter needs to be changed via color-coded lights at the base of the faucet.
- The battery-powered FM-1 has five timers for a 5-stage system and programmable set-points and alarms for each function, all in a crisp, attractive housing.
- The FM1 monitors a 5-stage filter system with 5 independent timers and a tri-color LED faucet indicator disc.
- The Monitor FM-1 counts time for up to 5 stages (works for systems with fewer than 5 stages too). Note: The FM-2 Monitor is based on volume and is available below.
- The timer counts down in months or days (settings can be modified).
- The LED indicator disc will illuminate a green, yellow or red light when the water is turned on. The color indicates the percentage of elapsed time.
- This Filter Monitor FM-1 has an auto-off function to conserve battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use.
- This Filter Monitor includes an audible alarm (beep).
- The 5 stage Filtration System Monitor has a modern design that is perfect for any kitchen.
- The Monitor also includes the FMS-1 Water Flow Switch with 1/4" quick connect fittings. The switch can easily be attached to the product water line. The flow switch is used behind the scenes to operate the LED faucet indicator disc.
- The FM-1 monitor installs quickly and easily.
- HM Digital Five Stage Filter Monitor FM-1 Specs:
- Timer Range: 0-999 days/months
- Timer Modes: Days or months (default is months)
- Settings: One alert per stage up to five stages
- Default Settings: 12 months
- Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 months
- Base Unit Dimensions: 4" H x 2.5" W x 0.9" D
- Base Unit Weight:119 g (4.2 oz.) (including batteries)
- Flow Switch Cable Length: 36.6" (93 cm)
- Flow Switch Fitting Size: 1/4" Quick connect
- LED Faucet Indicator Disc Cable Length: 36.25" (92 cm)
- LED Faucet Indicator Disc Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 5/16" H (4.75 x 8 cm
- Manufacturer: HM Digital FM-1
- HM Digital Water Filtration System Filter Change Indicator FM-1 Instructions:
- To restart the FM-1 stage timer/volumizer after a filter has been changed.
- Press the PWR/STG button to turn the power on.
- Press the PWR/STG button to advance to the stage that needs to be reset.
- Press the SET button. "SET" will appear on the screen.
- Press and hold the SET button for two seconds. The unit will beep twice and "SET" will disappear.
- The timer for that stage has been reset and will begin counting down again.
- Press and hold the PWR/STG button to turn the power off.
- HM Digital FM-1 Manual
(Download Adobe Reader).