- HM Digital FMS-1 Water Flow Switch Relay Control with Patented Design:
- HM Digital's water flow switch is a simple relay control to turn a device on or off if water is flowing or not.
- HM Digital FMS-1 Water Flow Switch can operate a device based on water flow (simple switch: on or off).
- FMS-1 has a convenient telephone jack style connector (modular jack).
- It comes in a durable design.
- The HM Digital Water Flow Switch has a patented design.
- FMS-1 is a CE marked recognized product.
- The HM Digital FMS-1 Water Flow Switch is included with the FM-1 Filter Monitoravailable below, but also sold separately.
- HM Digital FMS-1 Water Flow Switch Specs:
- Tube connection diameter: 1/4" quick-connect fittings
- Cable length: 93 cm (36.6 in)
- Dimensions: 19 mm dia. x 64 mm long
- Cable connector: modular (phone jack style)
- Minimum activating flow rate: 0.3 liters/minute (0.08 gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 150 psi
- Inner material (touches water): polycarbonate
- Collet material: produced in acetal copolymer with stainless steel teeth
- Manufacturer: Tier1 FMS-1