- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality Tester with Auto-off Function:
- The TDS-EZ Water Quality Tester is ideal for all basic water testing applications.
- This Tester is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off Function: Meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: Large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: The TDS-EZ is calibrated with 342 ppm NaCl solution and can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- The TDS-EZ Water Quality Tester has translucent blue housing that is very strong and durable.
- The TDS-EZ Quality Tester includes a total dissolved solids chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains it's values.
- This Water Quality Tester comes in a retail-oriented package.
- HM Digital TDS Water Quality Tester TDS-EZ:
- Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L).
- Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm).
- Accuracy: +/- 3%.
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5).
- Power source: 2 x 1.5 Volts button cell batteries (included) (357A).
- Battery life: Approximately 1000 hours of usage.
- Dimensions:6.1" H x 1.25" W x 1" D.
- Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Manufacturer: HM Digital TDS-EZ
- HM Digital TDS Water Quality Monitor TDS-EZ:
- Battery has to be replaced after around 1000 hours of use.