- Hoshizaki 9320-22H Double Water Filtration System Features:
- The 9320-22H is perfect for food service applications.
- The Hoshizaki Systems reduce lime scale build-up from hard water.
- The 9320-22H protects ice makers and reduces maintenance.
- The HC-H filter reduces up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine in the water.
- Includes: HC-H Water Filter with HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent for Class 1 T & O, coarse filtration.
- The HC Filter is not recommended for use with Flakers.
- Replace the Hoshizaki filters approximately every 6 to 12 months depending on usage and water condition.
- 9320-22H Hoshizaki HC-H Water Filter Systems Reduce:
- HC-H System is NSF International Tested and Certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of:
- Bacteriostatic Effects
- Chemical Reduction
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Scale Inhibitor
- Hoshizaki HC-H Twin Water Filtration System Specs:
- Flow Rate: 5 gpm
- Application: Cuber
- Height of system: 28.26" (Manifold & Cartridge)
- Size: 700-900 lbs and 900-1250 lbs
- Manufacturer: Hoshizaki 9320-22H