- Hoshizaki 9326-12H Double Water Filtration System Features:
- The9326-12H is perfect for food service applications.
- The Hoshizaki Systems reduce lime scale build-up fromhard water.
- The 9326-12H protects ice makers and reducesmaintenance.
- The HF-H filter reduces up to 99.9% ofdisinfectant chlorine in the water.
- Includes: HF-H Water Filter with HoshiGuard AntimicrobialAgent for Class 1 T & O, coarse filtration.
- The HF-H Hoshizaki Filtration Systems filter out sediment particles as small as 0.5 microns (99+% reduction).
- Replace the Hoshizaki filters approximately every 6 to 12 months depending on usage and water condition.
- The HF-H Filter Systems additionally remove cysts with sub micronfiltration.
- HF-H System 9326-12H is NSF International Tested and Certified against NSF/ANSIStandard 42 and 53 for the reduction of:
- Standard No. 42:
- Bacteriostatic Effects
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Nominal Particulate Class 1: 99.2% reduction of particlesone-half micron and larger in size
- 9326-12H Hoshizaki HF-H Twin Water Filtration System Specs:
- Flow Rate: 3.3 gpm
- Application: Cuber
- Height of system: 28.26" (Manifold & Cartridge)
- Size: 250-500 lbs and 630 lbs
- Manufacturer: Hoshizaki 9326-12H