- Hoshizaki 9326-13H Triple Water Filtration System Features:
- The 9326-13H is perfect for food service applications.
- The Hoshizaki Systems reduce limescale buildup from hard water.
- The 9326-13H protects ice makers and reduces maintenance.
- The HF-H filter reduces up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine in the water.
- Includes: HF-H Water Filter with HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent for Class 1 T & O, coarse filtration.
- The HF-H Hoshizaki Filtration Systems filter out sediment particles as small as 0.5 microns (99+% reduction).
- The HF-H Filter Systems additionally remove cysts with sub-micron filtration.
- Replace the Hoshizaki filters approximately every 6 to 12 months depending on usage and water condition.
- HF-H System 9326-13H is NSF International Tested and Certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for the reduction of:
- Standard No. 42:
- Bacteriostatic Effects
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Nominal Particulate Class 1: 99.2% reduction of particles one-half micron and larger in size
- 9326-13H Hoshizaki HF-H Triple Water Filtration System Specs:
- Flow Rate: 5 gpm
- Application: Cuber
- Height of system: 32.26" (Manifold & Cartridge)
- Size: 700-900 lbs and 900-1250 lbs
- Manufacturer: Hoshizaki 9326-13H